If you are anything like me, then you probably have a bunch of web project’s git repositories in a folder on your computer, each with their own copy of bootstrap on them setup as a git submodule. That is all good and well, but you might not know that all of those bootstrap copies (as of writing) take up 104.8 MiB each! Which if you manage lots of sites like I do then it easily adds up to a few GiB. This article will go through a method of limiting the space that these copies take up as well as save you some time when you setup new projects.
2016 September Archive
After much anxious waiting I finally received the last piece of hardware for Ivette, my DIY tablet build, and that part was the LCD Touchscreen. So, with all the parts on hand, I excitedly started building the case that weekend. I continued building whenever I had any spare time and only just finished it a few of weeks ago. And now that I have tried it out for a bit, it is now due time to document the build process. But before I that though, I would first like to go through and document the hardware in more detail and outline the general hardware design of Ivette version 1.
After a few months of no sailing due to lack of time and also my usual skipper being up Queensland way with his boat, I finally got a chance to go sailing again.